Saturday, January 17, 2009

To-do before...

FLORIDA!



At voice lessons on Thurs. Blase (my oldest theatre friend, JSYK for future reference) said at one point in the last week it was colder here then IN THE NORTH POLE. And then we see Florida, which in Orlando at this moment is at 50 degrees and should reach 60 at some point. Be jealous. ;p



I really should be doing laundry and packing but I'm not. I'm here with you...anyways. Here's what needs to get done before we leave tomorrow morning:



-Finish laundry.

-Pack the following: Clothes, make-up/hair stuff, hygienic stuff and of course, stuff to do in the car.

-Paint my toenails a pretty, beach-y color. Not red dotted with green like it is now, lol.

-Charge my camera and Ipod.

-Shower.

Okay so it's not THAT much but I like writing it down anyhow...it makes me more excited. XD


I'm off to finish said list!

No comments: