Saturday, January 10, 2009

CTE Gala 2009

WOW! What an amazing party/ball (something in between). What it is exactly is a gathering (???) of CTE/FVTC folk with food and a bar, in a ballroom, all dressed up and formal. If you sign up ahead of time, you can perform in the show. I didn't unfortunately, but not only did my some of my friends, some FVTC alumni performed as well. It turned out to be a great show...and when it was over the fun REALLY BEGAN! But first you must endure these pictures:

Getting ready for the ball! (I couldn't resist acting like a Disney princess ;p)
I love, love, LOVE this ballgown (as I called it).

The dance floor! That's what I'm talking about when I say the fun really began. It was AMAZING how much fun we had. I think we all got caught up in the moment and I have a feeling we're all going to be a little embarassed at the *ahem* flamboyant dance moves we did once the slap-happiness of party wears off. LOL :o)

LOL Kattie. "Say cheese!" :p

Best friends :o)

I couldn't resist posting this picture of Adam and Tati. I just LOVE them SO much. :o)

I thought this was interesting LOL :o)


Sadly, they're contacts-not his real color. *sniff*


Okay, this is Max, and he's my (one of many) favorite. Isn't this collage below nifty?? LOL :o)


Anyways, obviously I had the most amazing time and being around some of my folks again has made me really, really hungry for some Pinocchio ;p
:o)

No comments: