Monday, January 5, 2009

Even though it's been 5 days...

Yeah. I still wanted to do this survey. It actually asks meaningful questions... :

1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before?
Gotten my first real crush. And I mean REAL crush.

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't really remember them except for one, which I did keep! And I'm proud :)

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Sadly...nope.

4. Did anyone close to you die?
Thankfully no!

5. What countries did you visit?
Canada

6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
More patience and less laziness

7. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
August 14th-the day of my car accident-I almost died! Yeesh!

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I had lots. Getting into my plays, for instance.

9. What was your biggest failure?
Losing a friend and not being thoughtful enough to fix it. *sigh*

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Yes remember the car accident?

11. What was the best thing you bought?
Maria (my Ipod)

12. Where did most of your money go?
Maria, my camera (of which I haven't named yet...what do you think of Norman? I kinda like it) and my Six Flags pass. *imadork*

13. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Oh goodness...finding out we were doing Les Mis. Probably the most excited I've been...EVER!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Emma when I was reading that, I heard Lulu messing around with something she shouldn't, and I called out "Emma!!" Hehe. That's my story. Love you!