Monday, January 12, 2009

Golden Globes

Last night we watched the awards. Even though they're kind of boring after a while, I was really really happy with a few winnings, especially Heath Ledger's. But it made me feel, like, really sad when I saw the faces on his fellow actor and actress' faces. It was so obvious they weren't Christians just by how unhappy they looked. Not really sad or melancholy, just plain unhappy. *sigh*

Which leads me to a quick vent. Why..oh why can't the media leave these poor celebrities alone?!?! Though I must confess I found a few of the celeb's outfits hideous, some actually were beautiful..the media just nit-picked them so closely and put their looks down. I feel bad for all of them, oh I hate it. *sigh*

1 comment:

Anna said...

Don't feel bad for them. Mwa ha.

And the media can't leave celebrities alone.. I want to know what Ben and Jen named their new baby!!