Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Mixed Post

So...I was excited last night, because today I was supposed to go to the museum and study genetics with my homeschool biology class..but it was snowing pretty hard so it was cancelled. *sigh* I was pretty pumped to go, but I did since Mom knew I was disappointed she took me to Geneva Commons so I could use my money I got from taking care of the neighbor's cat, Schwartzkopf, to get some things. I got an Ipod charger that plugs into the cigarette thingamajig in the car (this will be a Godsend--Ipods lose battery really easily, one of the [few] downfalls of Ipods, and with the 20-hour in 2 days car trip to Florida on Saturday...yeah), some peanut butter fudge from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory (YUMMMM), and the Jekyll and Hyde soundtrack. FINALLY! The soundtrack is amazing and of course, I got the recording with Anthony Warlow...my absolute favorite singer/broadway star EVER. So yeah, I'm pretty happy!

On another note, I'm so so SO excited for our trip to Florida this Saturday. It'll be great to see G&G since a year ago and lest we forget...it's been, on average, -5 degrees around Chicago lately. URGGGHHH!!!!!

So yeah...I have alot of laundry and packing to do before then. I'd better get started soon, since I have voice lessons tomorrow with a really good family/theatre friend (YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!) and a babysitting job on Fri. night (again, YAY!!!).

On yet another note, American Idol premiered last night and yes, it was amazing. I love.love.LOVE the show (for obvious reasons...singing is my life) and I really like the new judge, she's cool!

I'm always thinking of kids my age who are loaded with 3+ hours of homework every night on top of 7 hours of school and here I am, getting to stay at home in my PJs doing schoolwork on the couch. Plus, no homework... :oP Life is good..I love it! XD

1 comment:

Anna said...

I am so jealous you are going to Florida. :)