Monday, June 9, 2008

Photo-opportunity-ideas-stuck-in-head-iosis

They need to search for a cure, honestly.

Oh no wait, I've found one. Writing them down. Then maybe someday when I have time in between being on Broadway in Chicago stages (I will, I tell you, I WILL be on that stage one day!!!) and college and a wedding I'll look back on the 2008 archive ("Oh, that year of raging teenage hormones and my first real crush and Les Mis and-wow! what a year that was") and say, "Hey look! Ideas! Gotta write these down!" And the magic will spark!

The bottom line is, I have ideas but NO SUBJECTS!! :oP :oP :oP

First idea:
My 5-year-old daughter, her name is Lily, she is wearing her hair in twirly swirly pigtails and is in a Tinkerbell-esque costume. She is laying on the ground and making a kissy-face and there is a giant frog (like the one I caught in '06 - hands only, no net, baby!) next to her lips (though her lips are not touching him) and he is wearing a small gold crown. Cute, no?

Second idea:
My three daughters are holding hands in the pouring rain in raincoats and rainboots. The 7 and the 5 year olds are lifting their grinning 3-year-old up between them and swinging her forward.

Third idea:
My 5-year-old is wearing a big, bright, poofy skirt and a top to match. Her hair is in high pigtails. She is standing on the front porch. Her eyes are a little off the camera and she has a halfway-tooth-filled smile.

Fourth idea:
I'm sledding behind my kids with my camera (I know, I know) and for one fleeting moment, they are all looking back at me, snow flying everywhere, their cheeks red and excitement spread on their faces.

Other ideas:
One of my girls getting their hair blown by the wind. One of them praying in a dim light. One of them peeking out beneath their covers with a flashlight shining on my face. Many many many others are in me but are not surfacing right now.

Okay, it's a little frustrating.....but maybe I can appreciate what lovely things I do have to capture their image.

My, I'm quite the quirky weirdo, aren't I? ;o)

No comments: