Saturday, June 21, 2008

Busy weekend!!!

I should be getting ready for my second show tonight, but that can wait.

Last night was opening night. It went great!!! The audience was wonderful - probably the best one I've ever performed for. Ever!!! They cheered ecstatically after every single song. I can only hope tonight is just as good!!!

Except yesterday and today I've been hit with an enormous headache that has been doused with copious amounts of Ipuprofen. Which is good, but I still have a sense of light-headed-ness and that really affects how I dance :sigh: All I have to do is push past it, I guess.




The premonitions haven't dissipated completely, but have decreased. I'm thankful....it was really affecting my performance. I mean, really.

And maybe it isn't a premonition...but more of a foreboding feeling. Maybe it's due to the stress of the week/end. I don't know. But that's not something I should be focusing on right now, the show must go on!!!

No comments: