Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I'm STILL in love.....

....at age 13. Almost 14. Still....ARGH!!!

The reason I know this crush is different is because I keep getting these odd sensations (like wanting to kiss this guy....having MAJOR urges too.....not like me AT ALL), very extremely weird, and the past few days I've been so giddy I've been scaring MYSELF. And believe me, this chick is hard to weird out :oP

But let's get onto a different subject shall we?

Placing Out! Yes, my current play. Very nice. Umm...good music.
School. Well, nothing much to say in that subject.
Friends. Got 'em. Haven't told 'em. 'Cept for one. She understands :o)
Life in general? Um...well....

OH WHO AM I KIDDING

I'm obsessed, I tell you!

Any advice? ANYONE?

2 comments:

wesleyjeanne said...

Sorry I have no advice...except, enjoy the feeling, but that's an old person's advice.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.