Sunday, June 1, 2008

Happy Things



  • Anna and Jeremy have welcomed a new addition to their "family"!!! Her name is Lulu, she is a Scottie, and she is absolutely precious!!!
  • I am going to go to my home away from home - a.k.a. Six Flags - next week and on Father's day. Major happy thing. I LOVE roller coasters!
  • Adrianna is coming, either on Wednesday, or next next Monday. Oh my goodness. I LOVE that kid! Summer isn't summer without her. :o)
  • WARM WEATHER!!!!!
  • I've been watching this British 6-year-old little girl sing, Connie Talbot. Oh. my. GOSH! She is great!!! And pretty stinkin' cute, too!! :o)
  • Lord of the rings movies. They are just, phenomenal.
  • Nothing else going on, except simple life, which in and of itself is happy. :o)

3 comments:

Anna said...

hey Emma! Have fun w/ Adrianna! Why did you put "family" in quotes??

Emma said...

Because, I suppose, you guys don't have kids (yet)? I just realized how wrong it sounded - I hope to goodness I didn't offend you!!!

Anna said...

Oh Emma it didn't offend me :) I just think we are a fam even w/out kidz (and w/out a dog). :)