Friday, May 16, 2008

So what's been going on around here?

Tomorrow is sister Laura's graduation. My grandparents are coming any minute.

I just gave Eponine her first bath-she was not happy with me and I have battle scars to prove it. :oP
She keeps fluffing herself and I hope she isn't too cold. Oh well, Scooter takes baths alot and never gets too cold as to die or anything. (Well, duh)

Um so Laura has aLOT of work to do as Mama isn't helping her. So I am as a graduation gift to her.

So the bad news here is, it looks as though Les Miserables' rights do not allow....anyone. Under 15. To be in the show. I know.

I KNOW!!! NOOooOO!!!!

I've been in tears twice since I heard, which was at 8 p.m. I am so sad!

Oh well! Pollyanna will prevail! I'll see the show 5+ times. Plus also lots of other people are disappointed at not being able to be in it since the ages are 15-18 (which quite frankly sucks!)
But I hate this! Okay okay, Emma! Enough ranting.

Grandparents should be here and I am going out to wait for them!

1 comment:

Anna said...

I'm sorry that you are upset Emma! I know how much you LOVE Les Mis. :( Stinkaroo!

I hope you are having fun w/ Grandma and Grandpa! I love you!