Monday, May 5, 2008

Just some random notes....

So I've just been relaxing, doing really nothing these past few days....which eggs on thinking about this and that and here is the result of that quiet pondering.

  • Tonight is the first Mega-hits of the 60's rehearsal. Well, not exactly, it's actually a meeting. It is also my friend's 16th birthday, he is in the show so I can give him a Mickey shaped lollipop tonight and ask what it feels like to finally be "free" LOL! Yay! Happy Birthday Mark :-)
  • Oh, so my Pastor's sermon was remarkable yesterday; as his sermons always are and I got quite a bit of knowledge from that one. Such as, you should aim yourself, your actions and your life in its entirety towards the Lord; and when you desire something, even if it is good, never let it overcome your desire for the Lord. Oh what valuable lessons I learn from simply going to church every Sunday and I couldn't get through the week if I didn't.
  • I made out my dying wishes :oP Which sounds silly for a 14-year-old to do, but as I've learned from the blog Hannah and Lily (see left) life can be short and can end at any time.
  • Mother's day is coming up...hmm. No money in my pocket naturally dah-ling, but I have to do something as though my Momma does things here and there that tip me off she's my Mum and the things she does for me!
  • School is nearing to an end and I am ecstatic....but melancholy as I am nearing the end of my 9-year homeschooling run. NINE YEARS! And here I will be in a completely different environment with people I don't know!! I will miss my Mom of course...but I'm happy I can finally make new friends and be with people more on a day-to-day basis.
Ah so....I know my posts have been kind of uninspiring lately....but summer is soon to come and with it, LOTS AND LOTS of new things to do and then SCHOOL! I will have a lot to talk about then, just not much time to do it in :oP

I wish you all a great week :o)

No comments: