Saturday, May 17, 2008

Miss Ep


Eponine is doing well. We are sure she's a girl as her cere is turning brown (it's also flaky, which is another sign she's a female.). She hasn't been showing any signs of coming out of her cage. Until now. She keeps going in and out. Wait! She just came out and was flying around!

Well this is weird....

Anyway, she seems pretty friendly and sweet. Just the day before yesterday she began letting me hold her on my finger whenever I want to. Which is a relief as I was getting pretty frustrated with her. However Ep is SPAZZY! Meaning, she is one scared little bird! Whenever I put my hand on her cage, whenever I even come into the room, she starts jumping around her cage. Poor baby. She's probably not quite used to her surroundings yet but she's getting there.

Eponine absolutely ADORES Scooter. They chirp back and forth (loudly!!!) all day. It is so so sweet! Whenever they are by each other (whenever I can get Ep out of her cage) they do this thing where they lick each other's beaks. Um, okay then...just so long as they're not mating....LOL!!! :o)

Well Laura's graduation party starts in an hour. Have a good weekend all :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool!! We actually have a lot in common!! I am also a Christian!! I was recently in a community musical for my church where I had an acting role and a singing solo... I have always wanted a bird! What kind is she?

Emma said...

She's a parakeet! Well actually her nose has blue on the edges so I'm not completely sure she is a she, LOL!