Sunday, March 16, 2008

Thinking of summer

The warm weather the other reminded me of what I could start looking forward to: Summer!

I'm going to be 14 this Saturday and in HIGH SCHOOL this fall.....!!!!! After discussing the matter my Mom and I decided to send me to school for it. Which will, no doubt, be a transition. So.

I want to remember this summer....my last summer before making that transition. I want it to be fun, carefree, but not completely work-free. Get my drift? I want to get used to working hard before dealing with all the long school hours and the homework.

Now I'm not saying I'm going to work too much this summer, but more that I want to commit to alot. I want to bike 6 miles every weekend with my Daddy, I want to plant and work on my very own garden, I want to finish at least 10 projects for 4-H. I want commitment.

So blogging this is making me excessively excited. Ooh, alliteration! :o) Just kidding!!! Enjoy the rest of the weekend and YOUR summer!

No comments: