Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy happy birthday, from all of us to you....

I can't believe I'm 14. WOW.



Last thing I ate:
Cheddar Sour Cream Ruffles

Last thing I drank:
Bottled water

Last song I listened to:
One Day More - Les Miserables

Last movie I watched:
Phantom of the Opera

Last show I saw:
WICKED!!!!

Last T.V.

show I saw:
American Idol

Last person I hugged:
Evan, my brother

Last person I talked to:
Owen (Laura, my sister)

Last game I played:
Mario Party.

WOO! I WON!! TAKE THAT, DK!!!

Last show I was in:
Mulan

Last thing I said:
Thank you Lord, for getting me through 13 great years with a great family, great friends and a great life!

And then--I'm 14!!!!!!



I'm such a drama queen :oP

Well I'm tired now BUT tomorrow after all the Easter hullabaloo I'll have plenty of birthday & holiday pictures to share with you all....and to tell you how awesome W*I*C*K*E*D is!!! See it!!!

No comments: