Thursday, March 27, 2008

Okay, I am really bad at this blog thing.....

Hehehe. Well, Spring Break took out its full meaning on me and I neglected to post birthday/easter photos. Oops! Though actually I didn't know we were going to my aunt's house directly from church, therefore, I didn't get the camera. Again I say, oops! :o)

Well, I had a good birthday--Mom and I took the train downtown and walked to Marshall Field's (yes, I know it's called Macy's now but I'm not taking part in that change. Ha!) where I found the most gorgeous chandeleir (pic below) and then went (dun dun dun) to the Oriental theatre and saw WICKED. More on that show below. Enjoy the pics!

The official birthday celebration and my birthday pie :o)

I hadn't put make-up (or anything of the sort) on and I'm wearing my oversized (warm, because it's still FREAKIN COLD. Grr!) Canada sweatshirt BUT I had to show blowing out candles, duh!

Scenes from the train:

and of the city:
And that pretty chandelier (I want it!)

And the camera died before I could get a picture of a Wicked poster....ARGH! Just my luck right? :o) BUT the show--wow, it was GREAT!!! I had obviously heard so many many good things about it and had pretty high expectations, and they were fulfilled. Everyone has to see this once in their life--the costumes, the set, and the MONKEYS!!! I sure did love the flying monkeys. :o)

1 comment:

Anna said...

Those pies look yummy! And I think you look cute blowing out the candles! Also, I think that is my Canada sweatshirt.. lol. (you can have it though!) I love you Emma! I can't wait to see you in a few days :)