Monday, March 17, 2008

St. Patrick's day

Today was kind of a down-ish day, actually. I don't know what's been up with me lately....I've just been, well, I don't know. But....I'm not here to complain about teenage hormones....no, tonight's rehearsal was far more interesting....and green!! :oP

Pictures of friends, small and big:
Gracie and Elena...now aren't they cutie pies? :o)
We're all decked out in our green attire! :oP (He did get truly angry with me for snapping all those pictures of him; I think that's one thing that caused my down-ness.) I so wish I had brushed my teeth better....

*************************************************************************************
Laura got a new car!!!! :oD



Isn't it so adorable! Yes heck knows Owen WORKED for it LoL!!!
*************************************************************************************
This is extremely random (well, this whole post was actually) but I can't get over Annamarie's laugh....it's just, well, interesting....the word "goat" comes to mind,,,,,,just watch the video, okay?

1 comment:

Anna said...

You look cute in these pics, Emma! Looks like you had a fun St. Patrick's Day. We went to the parade here in D.C. and also to this Irish restaurant where they had live music played by these old Irish guys.. it was so fun! Everyone was getting into it and dancing and clapping. Jeremy wore a cute green flower pin :) and I had my cheap plastic clover necklaces (50 cents at the grocery store)!! :) Anyway, I can't wait to see you when I come home! I wish I could be there for your play. I will DEFINITELY need to see the video! I love you! :)