Thursday, February 28, 2008

Oh, the guilty pleasure of time-wasting surveys....:oP

Eight interesting facts about me:

1. I could not--I repeat, could NOT--live without the existence of broadway shows. Seeing them (when I have the money :oP) and listening to the music. Especially Les Miserables. Oh the MAGIC of that show!!! I've grown up with the music and STILL it gives me chills when Enjolras says, "Until the earth is FREE!!" LoL! Other shows I love are Phantom of the Opera, Wicked, Mamma Mia, Hairspray, Aida, Annie, The Lion King, the list goes on and on.....

2. I have a strange guilty pleasure--coordinating outfits on paint. Baby outfits, little girl's outfits, outfits for my age. (and what's fun about that is actually getting those items myself!) It's so weird but I LOVE it! Whenever I'm at the mall I wander into the little girl's section while my poor mother and sister look away and pretend they don't know me LoL......

3. I've caught a 6 inch long and wide frog with my bare hands out of this pond:

I know. It's revolting. And that was last summer when I was 13....hey it's my blog I can write what I want to! LoL

4. While no cell of my being likes being truly sad or melancholy, I am addicted to sad books, movies and music. Like Les Miz you know? My brother asked me the interesting question: "Would I rather laugh or cry when watching or reading something?" And I chose the latter! Of course, pointless and unheroic deaths just make me plain old depressed, like Titanic.

5. I suck at sports and I'm proud of it. WHOO!

6. I've already planned my wedding right down to the appetizers at the reception. :oP

7. I have enormous amounts of sarcasm. However, my sarcasm-sensing meter is not anywhere near on track. It's embarrassing when someone jokes with me and is met with a monotone face as I can't tell when someone is kidding or not. LoL!

8. I make up and write life stories about each and every character I play in musicals. It really does help you get into character.

Wells...I was going to do ten but I couldn't think of any more so I guess I'm just a boring person.....LoL.....okay like, I totally NEVER say LoL! (See #7)

No comments: