Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Note to the teenagers of the world....

If--IF--you come across a girl about your age who doesn't have make-up on her face, wants to wait before dating (I mean hellooo, she's not even 14 yet!), doesn't gossip, is a CHRISTian and in a few other minor ways isn't as flirtatious as you are....do NOT think she IN ANY WAY has less mental intellectual sense (is that even a term?) then your own self! DO NOT treat her like she's 5, and YES you are doing so when you use that fake tone of voice, because that girl can't tell if you're a barbie or someone her very own age.

I'm sorry! I'm just frustrated. They DO treat me like I'm five at that theatre and I'm just sick of it. And sometimes I just need to vent. And so I have. And so now, I'm going to stop. Thanks for listening.

No comments: