Sunday, February 17, 2008

I don't wanna be in love, I don't wanna be in love!

ARGH! Good Charlotte has described my feelings perfectly in that song!

What has brought this on? I'm not even 14 yet, for heaven's sake!!

Okay. Here's the thing. I'm just now admitting to myself that I have a crush on this guy. That little bug has been nagging me since....since....well, a LONG time. And it's driving me BANANAS!!!

I truly, honestly, DO NOT WANT TO BE IN LOVE!

Then again, it could just be my raging teenage hormones attacking once more.....:oP

Sorry for this ever-so-random and rather disturbing post. I'm just feeling things I've never felt before! All I can do is pray!

I don't want to be in love....YET. But....maybe...just maybe....(am I really about to say this?) it could happen. In like, 8 or 9 years. You never know. It could happen. After all.....love is a strong thing!

No comments: