Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy times

On Wednesday night my BF Katarina came over to sleepover. We picked delicious black raspberries at this one lady's house and then went to my youth group Oasis. Kat was a visitor and she said she really liked it so hopefully we'll make it a weekly sleepover so we can go together...at least until Les Mis rehearsals start (both a ugh! and a YAY! at the same time :oP)

Yesterday Adrianna, Kat and I made a Les Mis replica with beanie baby cats. Then I had been invited to one of my young CTE friends to a beach bash party and we went after we dropped Katarina off.

Lemme tell you...I don't do so well in murky water. Especially when I can't see the bottom. :shudder: Luckily, God so graciously made me forget the "dead marshes" scene from the Two Towers until we left. LOL!

I played with little Grace and we swam back and forth, getting on and jumping off this wooden raft. Once it got deep I couldn't see anything, and Grace would go underwater and scare the bejeepers out of me until she came back up.

So after awhile we got bored of falling off the "water totter" and searched for seashells. The first one I found, I swam down to the bottom and just as I was reaching for it when a pretty large fish swam right past me...ACH!!! Well let's just say I freaked out and in doing so freaked Grace out...:oP

Anyway last night Mom, Dad and Evan were going to see a movie and Mom said she wanted me to come but they can't afford, what with an upcoming Canada vacation, a movie ticket. I decided not to pay for myself since Mamma Mia (YAYY!!) is coming out and I wanted to save for that...but Mom just said come along and we'll pay so I did.

We saw "Journey to the center of the Earth" in 3-D. Lemme tell you, I'm not a fan of 3-D. It makes me dizzy. However, the movie was SO good it made up for it and I'm happy we saw it!! Oh it was SO good! I recommend anyone who can, see this movie!

And so I had a nice week and I can't wait for the events next week :o)

No comments: