Monday, July 7, 2008

Confused.

I'm confused.

Ever since the cast list for Les Mis came out, there's been quite a few complaints. Already, people are dropping. 12 so far, I've heard. And some of those people are telling me that the show's gonna be awful.

I shouldn't listen to them, should I?

Except, they're SMART. They know their stuff when it comes to theatre, and granted, they could very well be right.

But perhaps their negative attitude is due to anger at they themselves not getting a very big part.

Perhaps they're wrong, so wrong, and this show will be fantastic and one of the best experiences.
Or it'll flop and whenever I think of Les Mis I'll think of..badness (for lack of a better word, hee hee)

I don't know. I just don't know.

The rehearsals just aren't coming fast enough!!!

No comments: