Saturday, July 19, 2008

What's been going on?

Whoo! I've been having quite the busy week! First off was my first Les Miz practice - actually just a meeting, but it all seems so REAL now, that I'm doing this, I'm living out my dream,

Wednesday and Thursday were fair days; happily I got two blue ribbons, one on my pie crust and one on my shortbread cookies. I only got a red on my paper art project, but I threw it together last minute so it's alright.

There's alot more I want to say, but something's wrong with the internet and I had better get one last very important thing said:

One of my very favorite blogs to read is Hannah and Lily. Today, exactly one year ago, Hannah went to be with God. She drowned in a terrible accident...she was an amazing child, full of life and vibrancy, and I find myself with tears in my eyes the days her wonderful mother Rachael writes of how much she misses her baby. Hannah truly did live her life to the fullest and she's inspired me to do so. Han was a very sparkly, girly child and in honor of her I've put on a pink shirt, mardi gras necklaces, a belt simply covered in sequins, and lastly a beautiful pink jeweled tiara! I even rubbed vaseline on my cheeks because Hannah loved it!!
In keeping to "live my life to the fullest" I even ate candy for breakfast today! :oD :oP

Thankyou Miss Rachael for telling us of your awesome little girl and Thankyou Hannah for teaching us all a valuable lesson. Have fun in Heaven and one day we'll see you there!!! :oD

1 comment:

Anna said...

Emma, you ate candy for breakfast?!?! I want some!