Saturday, August 30, 2008

Currently Coveting...





















First of all, the camera because ours is broken (I knnnoooww! It's torture!!!) It has all I need - good memory, macro mode that can take 1 inch away, and everything else that's reccomended for an "amateur photographer". And it's lovely to boot :o)
A case for Maria, my Ipod :oP Because she's already scratched up - and a speaker/charging dock.
That quilt. Ohso divine, whimsical, and everything I love rolled up into one. It epitomizes how I want my room to look/feel perfectly.
Posters to frame and hang in my room - so maybe the TDK one can go on my door, it's rather creepy I must say, and doesn't go with how I want my room.
And oh, those Belle and Boo prints. Utterly divine and sublime and whimsical. Oh, and expensive. I must wait until Christmas before I can reward myself with one - and only one. How, ohHow can I decide? I just LOVE them!!
Welll..homeschool isn't until after tech week (!!!) understandable, Mum. I can't believe Les Mis is so soon. Unfortunately there's many, many things I do not agree with the director about and it's affecting my view of the show. But it will turn out good and not to mention the set is gorgeous.
P.S. Apologies, for my longlong absence...stupid internet was shot. But I'm back and HAPPY to be back!!! ;)

2 comments:

Anna said...

Cute. But ew to the Dark Knight poster.. :( I've been wanting a Sarah Jane studios print (have you seen those?).. the one where the little girl is drawing a heart and it says, "This much." :)

Emma said...

Oh I love Sarah Jane

If it makes it better the red is the Joker's face paint hahahaha