Monday, September 1, 2008

Today

is the first day of September. I'm glad. There were experiences in August I never want to relive...the accident was the worst time of my life. Plus, Les Mis rehearsals have been rocky and I'm ready for it to all come together and make a good show.

So I'm happy with some of my wishes being granted...I didn't get the birdie bedding but I got an equally gorgeous floral quilt for half the price, still from PBteen (such good quality!!) and soon I will paint my room a nice, light shade of green and Pop will put in a desk, and other such lvoely things to finish my room up. Happy happy joyjoy.

Plus I got a nice little silicone case for Maria. I really decided I liked it better then a leather one because it would get annoying to have to open it all the time when I want to change a song, adjust the volume, etc.etc.

Anyways have a nice holiday my friends!

No comments: