Wednesday, April 30, 2008

New name and layout, and other thoughts for today

As you can see, I renamed and chose a new template for my blog. I thought the name fit, since I love broadway so much (Dancing through life is a song from Wicked)!!! :o)



  • Tonight I have solo callbacks for summer show. I am excited but nervous. Wish me luck :o)
  • Today I worked on the dirt in which I plant my seeds. I tilled the soil and picked out every single weed, rock and stick. So, I only got a 3'x4' rectangle done but hey, it's a start?!
  • Spring is definitely upon us. Though the last 4 days have been chilly today was lovely and I am incredibly grateful for the end of the cold, cold Illinois winter.
  • My Trivium Co-op only has two classes last and I am so happy. I liked the classes but the end of them means summer is coming. SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Nothing much happening here, except simple life. :o)

1 comment:

Dana said...

Good luck with your solo comment! If you are nervous just take slow deep breaths! What are callbacks for...well i know for singing but like are they for a Broadway play or what? Again i wish you the best of luck!