Friday, April 25, 2008

Ya'll, I am tired!

I am, but I'm pumped 'cause tomorrow is the day the coaster withdrawal ends. That's right folks-tomorrow I am going to my home away from home - Six Flags Great America...WOO!!

So I'm pretty darn excited, ya'll!

**********************************************************
My new crocs!!



They are comfy and pretty and blue and I just love LOVE them!

*****************************************************************
The Schukums. A.K.A. Abby and Willie.

This is what happens when you call your dog's name as they're chewing a bone. (I'm not sure why those lines appeared across the camera. Maybe a sign we need to get a new one...Dad?)
She has such BLUE eyes! No, they're usually brown, only when light shines in her eyes to they turn blue.
This one made me laugh.


And so folks, be prepared for a worthy slew of pictures tomorrow/Sunday. :o)

Have a fabulous weekend, all!!

1 comment:

Dana said...

Your dog is so Cute! I love the last picture!