Friday, March 6, 2009

From your residental Punk-ette.

I have a confession. Or more, an annoucement - whichever you prefer. I have always considered myself to be 'different' - quirky, unique. It goes beyond the ties of the Theatre - I'm just, well, a bit odd. So far in life I haven't strayed from typical style - you know, Aeropostale and what not -but I've felt lately that it should change. Well, not that it should, as styles nowadays are many times very cute, but more that I want to.

Gothic is too ungodly. You know, red and black, blood and giant skulls. Erm. Nothankyou. There's Bohemian - which is gorgeous, but being the clunky klutz I am, I could never ever pull it off. So I resorted to Punk. Or, what Mum refers to as, "Fun". And fun, it is! Neon colors, pettiskirts, bright hair extensions, hair bow clips, skirts over skinny jeans. I just love it all.

So yesterday Mum and I went shopping at my new 'staple store' - Hot Topic. It was my first time getting actual clothing from there, though I've stocked up on their amazing hair clips. While I'll admit that some of their stuff is much too, like I said, gothic - I had a blast. And, Mum loves it too, AND it's not terribly expensive (she refers to it as "Kohls without the sales". Win-win!



OH, and before I forget - Congratulations Jeremy on winning last night's round of the Law Tournament! Good luck tonight! Love ya! ~ Your sissy-in-law

1 comment:

Anna said...

Um, interesting! LOL. I'm sure you look cute in whatever you're wearing :) Love you!