Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

So, tonight was SO much fun! I was going to go trick-or-treating with Kat, of course, but her sissy had a swimming competition :o( .... But I went with some other good friends instead, and we had an awesome time. I got pictures (YAYY!!!! Thanks Laura!) But, no time to upload them yet. Oh, and videos. It's pretty exciting. ;o)

So, Happy Halloween once more....tomorrow is Miss Adey's 10th (Um, WHAT?!?!?!?!) birthday party at Medieval Times (WOO!) and Sunday is Six Flags with Kattie and Kayllan (her sissy)!!

I think I'll be pretty sad when the weekend is over, LOL



As off-subject as this is, I'd like you all to check this guy out. He's pretty incredible.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Medieval Times... I didn't know that place was still there :) Have fun!