Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Have you ever.....?

I was surfing the internet when I came across the most interesting survey....and here it is!
Have you ever survey...Original
Have you ever???
Gone skinny dipping?:Maybe when I was a baby. I don't know though. LoL
Visited a place outside the country?:Oh yes, Canada and England
Gone streaking?:NO!! Haha I have to admit though this was a funny one
Sang a solo in front of more than one hundred people?:Oh yeah
Gone scuba diving?:No. Never had, never will.
Parasailing?:HECK NOOOO
bungee jumping?:I haven't but if it's safe I might sometime
sky diving?:No. Just no.
gone on a blind date?:Never never never
Kissed your best friend?:Maybe when we were really little....like on the cheek or something....I'm not sure
Played Truth or Dare?:A few times
Played spin the bottle?:Nope
Seven minutes in heaven?:Nope
how about strip poker?:Nope
snuck out of the house?:No.....
ran across highways after 9 p.m at night?:No! Haha no, not cool
T.P'd someone?:Not yet :)
ding dong ditched?:If bedroom doors count....LoL!
had sex?:I'm not married. So, NOPE.
broken a bone?:No, and I'm proud of that!
been on tv?:I could have been....if my Mom hadn't gone to the bathroom....this is true....grrr!
been famous?:No (Not yet :) )
met someone famous?who?:No, but I'm related to Buffalo Bill!
made a movie?:A short one
skipped school?:Homeschool? Once I think (with Mom's permission)
ran away?:Yes. Not proud of it. Of course, it was only down the lane.....
contemplated suicide?:No
cut yourself?:No
done drugs?:No
smoked?:No
drank alchol?:No
been "drunk"?:On sugar! Haha
been arrested?:No
shoplifted?:When I was 6 (I know...shame on me!)
kissed the opposite sex?:When I was like, 5 (We were playing house)
kissed the same sex?:Other then family? Kids I know (Adrianna, Jenna, Katie, Alex)
Loved a friend of yours?:Love? Like, friend love?
Been in love at all?:Don't think so
Read a novel in one day?:Yes!
Wrote fanfiction?:Yes!
Said "Fuck" under your breath when you were pissed off:No...no
Ran a mile in under 9 minutes?:Psh yeah right
Ran a marathon?:No
Started a rumor?:No. "Words to build, not bring down." My motto.
donated your hair to locks of love?:No
cut more than 12 inches of your hair off?:No
Dyed your hair?:I did recently! It's still black! It'll wash out though.
Had a :Huh?
Danced in the rain?:OH YEAH!
Rode a rollercoaster?:OH YEAH!
Danced in front of more than 200 people?:OH YEAH!
Known all the words to more than 20 songs?:Most likely
Wrote a song for someone?:No
Gone to church?:Of course!
Gone to boarding school?:No
thats it xD:Yay!
Take this survey | Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site

(I sure hope the code works....)

Anyway, tonight I'm going to youth group for the first time since I was in Mulan.....LoL! My Wednesday nights always got sucked up by play practice. But it's worth it!

No comments: