Sunday, November 9, 2008

A Les Mis dedicated post.

First of all:

My dear Anna, if come Thanksgiving, you want the entirety of my Les Mis to be a surprise when you watch the D.V.D., DON'T READ ANYMORE!! Hee hee hee ;o)

That being said...


You'd figure it would happen soon, didn't you?? ;oP

My cast photo
The 'silly' cast photo...more like our natural state ;o)


His facial expression is just great here. Those of you who don't know the storyline, I'll tell you, there's this GIANT revolution held by the students who want to be free. Now can you see what great acting went into this production?

Our set was amazing!

One day MORE!


I was pleased to see this is the photo D.V.D. This was during "Do you hear the people sing?" I like our expressions as well.
Our broadway-quality Gavroche - no joke. I LOVE this kid, SO much!

I don't know how this photo got to be the way it is. It gives me chills, just the texture and mood of it is SO good.

And, today, I found the most amazing, up-my-alley website. Seriously. Type in "Les Miserables" and see what you get. I think my life has changed a little .. for real. They've got t-shirts that have the "Little People" lyrics written on it. Every character has their own lines they're known for, that's on t-shirts too. I want a wall clock, I want a magnet, heck, I want a MOUSE PAD. And not just Les Mis. Phantom of the Opera, and Wicked. The possibilities are endless!!!

1 comment:

Anna said...

You look so pretty in your cast profile picture. :) Can't wait to watch the DVD next week!